Once the assigned test is completed, a Score Summary Report is automatically and immediately produced for the teacher. From this report a teacher can easily interpret key performance factors about their class.
NEAP Digital's Score Summary data provides class performance details such as;
- A summary of the number of students who have completed, started and not started the assigned test.
- A list of the students overall performance on the test as a percentage score.
- A colour coded summary of correct and incorrect questions scored by the class.
To gain further details and insights into the performance of a test for a class a Response Analysis Report can be conducted. Click on the Response Analysis Report icon that appears on the top right of the screen on the Score Summary data page. This report will be collated immediately for the teacher. This report provides the following details about the class;
- A summary of how many students scored correct answers for each question.
- A summary of how many students in the class scored an incorrect response for each question.
- A summary of the overall responses from the class for each question.
- An identified "hot spot" of data which represents an anomaly in the class results Eg low % of correct answers, high % of partial marks allocated. A "hot spot" recommends that the teacher review the class responses to the test item more closely.